jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2011

Recently

Recently:

  • I have snacks frequently between meals. The food I normally eat are: chocolate tablets, chocolate bars, cereal bars, chocolate and hazelnut cream, chocolate biscuits, normal biscuits and chips. I have to control myself because if I don't I will get fat :(, but it's easy to say but dificult to do.
  • I sleep more hours than before (there was a period that I slept 4 or 5 hours a day). I don't feel sleepy anymore in the mornings on the subway when I go to the college. But on the other hand, I miss a little the feeling of tiredness and sleepiness. Something really strange, because it's assumed that tiredness and sleepiness are negative aspects, and I should be happy because I lost them. But it's not that I'm not happy, but I just miss them a little.
  • I go jogging in the evenings the days that I haven't got lessons. Although I just run, I think, 20 minutes.
  • I have the feeling that I'm missing something, but I still don't know what is it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario