sábado, 29 de octubre de 2011

After a long time...

Hello to everybody!


A long time has passed since the last time I posted here! What happened that made me stop my publications? Well...I don't know well, I don't remember ^___^'. Maybe it was because I was involucrated in other things and also because time issues I stop publishing? Or maybe the streak of my blogger whim has passed? Well I think it was maybe a little of everything. (Oh! I have written many "maybes").


A little of updating:


  • Now I'm doing 5th of dentistry. We have few theorical classes and a lot of practical classes. We do the practical classes at the University Dental Clinic treating real patients. Well, in 4th we just have had this kind of practical lessons and in 3rd we also did 2 or 3.
  • I have obtained the driver's license! It was one year and a half ago approximately, but I'm still a inexperienced! :( The other day I took my father's car to carry it to the petrol station, and well, the motor stopped twice at a traffic light and I felt very clumsy. :(
  • I managed to get the First Certificate of English! I didn't get any good qualification, only a pass. :( And I still feel very ignorant with the theme of English. :(




At the moment I'm in the computer room of the campus' library (although in fact one can't consider this group of 3 buildings a campus). We have had a practice of Gerodontology in the morning, I have finished some exercises of Integrated Pediatric Clinical Dentistry and here I am.
A new aspect that I like to do with the blog is doing a English section. I mean, doing normal publications in Spanish, and in another blog, doing the same publications but in English. We have to see if can do them!^___^


A salutation to everybody and see tou the next time! ^___^


PD: Sorry for my English mistakes! :( 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario